Thursday, December 8, 2016


Script for video voiceover: I've formatted it this way so you can see which thoughts go with each section from the film.

I’ve never seen live carp let alone people cooking them.

I didn’t even know carp was a fish that people ate, they're gross bottom-feeders!.

Deep Fried Carp, interesting.

This man seems very skilled, he is great with a knife and knowns his way around the kitchen.

He has all of his utensils and ingredients handy. Just a quick trip outside to the coup and he has his chickens for dinner.

Oh, and it appears he has frogs to go along with that, how delicious! I’ve never heard of a meal that resembles anything quite like this. It's so unique that I just might want to try it!

I’m not quite sure what the food is surrounded by the bok choy but it seems to be the most normal dish he has prepared.

I haven’t figured out if I am supposed to be disturbed or find this meal appetizing because almost every image they show makes me lose my appetite!

This meal sure covers everything. We have fish (carp and squid), frogs, fresh vegetables from the garden, and chicken, as fresh as it comes too!

I’ve definitely never seen anything quite like this back home. This man certainly seems to know what he is doing almost making me want to taste.



Old Post:http://forallfoodlovers.blogspot.com/2016/10/script-for-video-voiceover-ive-never.html

No comments:

Post a Comment